Bee Dunwoody Pollinator Pledge
Join us and display the Bee Dunwoody Pollinator sign in your yard or garden!
After agreeing to the The Bee Dunwoody Pledge below and making a donation of $35, you will receive an email with pickup instructions from one of several sites in Dunwoody.
The Bee Dunwoody Pledge
Yes! I will do my best to maintain my land to protect and promote the health of pollinators, including bees, butterflies, birds, etc. by caring for our local ecosystem in these sustainable ways:
- Growing pollinator-friendly, preferably native, plants, shrubs, and trees.
- Protecting bee nests and caterpillar host plants.
- Using plants, or seeds of plants, that are not treated with neonicotinoids, which are toxic to pollinators.
- Talking to others about the importance of pollinators and their habitat.
- Supporting pollinator-friendly businesses whenever possible.
Scroll through the Pledge Information form below to complete the form and order your sign.