1. Use the dropdown boxes below to select the number of tickets you need to buy.
2. Fill out the registration form.
Check back July 2. Ticket sales open July 2.
This is a rain or shine event. No refunds will be issued for unused tickets.
No Pets Please.
There is no parking at the Nature Center except for limited handicapped parking. Shuttles will be running continuously from the parking area at North Atlanta Church of Christ (address is 5676 Roberts Dr, Dunwoody, GA 30338) to the Nature Center.
Arrival/Check-in Procedures for Pre-purchases:
If you pre-purchased tickets, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Please plan to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your timed entry. You are welcome to enjoy all of the great activities, games, and crafts in the park either before or after your timed entry.
- Go to either admissions tent to pick up your pre-purchase tickets.
- Go to our “Pre-Purchase Online” wristband tent. Every member of your party will be given a wristband for entry into the butterfly tent for the time that you requested.
Arrival Procedures for Day-of Purchases:
- Park at North Atlanta Church of Christ and ride the shuttle to the Nature Center.
- Purchase tickets at either admissions tent.
- Proceed to “Day Of” purchase wristband tent. You will be given an entry time for the butterfly tents on a first come, first served basis until we reach capacity.
- Enjoy the activities, games and crafts before or after your entry time.
We’ll see you at the festival!