Know Before You Go
We can’t wait to welcome you to our 30th-anniversary Monarchs & Margaritas & Memories!
All proceeds from this event support our mission to inspire a love of nature through educational programs and park preservation efforts.
- This event is outdoors and will go on rain or shine. Join us for al fresco dining in our picturesque meadow, outdoor open bar, and exciting auctions and raffles.
- Please dress for being outdoors, and the weather. Bring an umbrella. We will have tents set up in case of rain, but seating will be limited.
- Upon arrival, proceed to the check-in table to receive your name tag and bidding number. If you have not completed your profile, check-in will take more time.
- Bring your smart phone to view all details of the auction items, buy raffle tickets, bid on items, and more.
- Handicap accessible parking will be nearest to the event entrance, in the Dunwoody Nature Center parking lot.
- Rideshare and Guest Drop off/Pick Up Zone will be near the lower level parking area. We highly encourage carpooling and ridesharing, as parking at the event is limited.
- Parking will be available in the Austin Elementary parking lot.
Dunwoody Nature Center
5343 Roberts Drive
Dunwoody GA 30338
We share our entrance with the Austin Elementary School main entrance, which has a traffic light. Continue down the driveway and you will be directed to parking.
Any guest that exhibits symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, difficulty breathing, headache, sore throat or new loss of taste or smell), has any reason to believe they have COVID-19, or has any reason to believe they have been exposed to COVID-19, will not be permitted into the event.