What is Geocaching?
Geocaching is a real-world, outdoor treasure hunting game using GPS-enabled devices. Participants navigate to a specific point and then attempt to find the geocache (container) hidden at that general location. Here at the Dunwoody Nature Center we have 3 geocaches! Can you find them all?
How Do I Play?
- You can download the Geocaching Intro app on your cell phone!
- Use your GPS device to assist you in finding the hidden geocache.
- Sign the logbook and return the geocache to its original location.
- If you want to take something from the cache, be sure to have something to leave behind for the next person to find.
- If you see any trash along the way, make sure to pick it up and throw it away!
- Share your geocaching stories and photos online.
- Want to find other geocache locations? You can find more coordinates online at https://www.geocaching.com/