- This event has passed.
Atlanta Audubon Society Quarterly Bird Walks
August 22 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 amFree
Meet Atlanta Audubon leader at our historic fireplace. Space is extremely limited and registration is required here.
Georgia Audubon has resumed limited in-person field trips with special COVID-19 considerations for the safety of our volunteer leaders and participants. Field trips are currently limited to 12 participants and participants are asked to register for each trip and agree to abide by the following rules:
- Sign up for field trips via the Georgia Audubon website and acknowledge that if I show up without a reservation, I may be turned away.
- I will only carpool with members of my household.
- I agree to wear a face covering while on the field trip to protect myself, the trip leader, and other participants.
- I agree not to share binoculars, scopes, or other equipment.
- I agree to maintain 6 feet of separation from other participants outside of my household.
If you are unwilling to abide by these rules, please do not sign up for a field trip at this time. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
Atlanta Audubon field trips are a great way to learn more about Georgia’s resident and migrating birds. They are also a great way to meet other people who share your interest in birds and the outdoors. Beginning birders are welcome on our trips. Come learn about Georgia’s birds from Atlanta Audubon’s enthusiastic, volunteer field trip leaders.
On occasion, field trips may have to be cancelled (bad weather, etc.) or important details may change (for example, the original meeting spot for a site may have to be changed if there is a trail closure or parking problem). ALWAYS check this site the night a scheduled field trip for updates.