Order tickets here:
Pre-purchase your tickets here until August 13:
- Adult admission is $8.00
- Children’s admission (ages 4-12) is $4.00
- Children ages 3 and under are free
- Please note: pre-purchase tickets are only available until August 13.
- After August 13, ticket prices increase to $10.00 for adults and $5.00 for children.
- Pre-purchasing your timed entry tickets is the only way to guarantee a convenient time for butterfly tent entry. Capacity for the butterfly tents is limited and once all of the time slots for the tents are allotted, admission is for the festival grounds only.
This is a rain or shine event. No refunds will be issued for unused tickets.
No Pets Please.
There is no parking at the Nature Center except for limited handicapped parking. Shuttles will be running continuously from the parking area at North Atlanta Church of Christ (address is 5676 Roberts Dr, Dunwoody, GA 30338) to the Nature Center.
Arrival/Check-in Procedures for Pre-purchases:
If you pre-purchase tickets (through Sunday, August 9th), you will receive a confirmation email.
- Please plan to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your timed entry. You are welcome to enjoy all of the great activities, games, and crafts in the park either before or after your timed entry.
- Go to either admissions tent to pick up your pre-purchase tickets.
- Go to our “Pre-Purchase Online” wristband tent. Every member of your party will be given a wristband for entry into the butterfly tent for the time that you requested.
Arrival Procedures for Day-of Purchases:
- Park at North Atlanta Church of Christ and ride the shuttle to the Nature Center.
- Purchase tickets at either admissions tent.
- Proceed to “Day Of” purchase wristband tent. You will be given an entry time for the butterfly tents on a first come, first served basis until we reach capacity.
- Enjoy the activities, games and crafts before or after your entry time.
We’ll see you at the festival!