|The Dunwoody Nature Center seeks the right person to join our dynamic team as our Special Events Coordinator. This team member plans, executes and serves as the public face for the Center’s non-environmental education based park activity. He/she is the key contact for facility rental inquiries and fulfillment. This position focuses on community programming throughout the park as well as cross functional event support for development and operations. The successful coordination of multiple events, community programs and fundraisers is essential to the success of the Dunwoody Nature Center.
Are you a fun-loving, outgoing professional who can handle the planning and execution of multiple events over the course of the year, as well as the development of new initiatives in support of the Nature Center’s mission? Join us as we continue to make the Dunwoody Nature Center the “soul of our community.”
The competencies we seek include:
• Outstanding, optimistic customer service skill.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents (e.g. layout plans, vendor contracts).
• Ability to respond effectively to inquiries or complaints in a timely and professional manner.
• Excellent writing and presentation skills.
• Superior project management skills with excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to lead-through-influence various vendors and subcontractors.
• Demonstrated computer skills and ability to learn project-specific software.
• Demonstrated understanding of our mission and how events complement that mission.
Think you’re the one? Let us know at email@example.com. You can review the full job description here.