FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What are your operating hours?
Dunwoody Nature Center is open Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm and on some weekends for scheduled programs. Admission to the center and Dunwoody Park is FREE.
When can I schedule a program?
We can accommodate scout trips anytime and are happy to work with you to meet your troop’s needs. Schedule evening and overnight programs any evening of the week.
How do I schedule a program?
- Troop Programs: Programs are $70 for one hour programs and $90 for 1 1/2 hour programs. We must receive your deposit before we will schedule your field trip.
- Evenings & Overnights: Pay a non-refundable deposit of $250 for evening programs and overnights. We must receive your deposit before we will schedule your program. Learn more about overnights at Dunwoody Nature Center.
- For All Programs: Pay your balance, calculated on the number of scouts who attend, on the day of your visit.
Can we picnic & play in the park before or after the program?
Yes, absolutely! Come early or stay late to…
- explore trails throughout 22 acres of Dunwoody Park
- have snack in the picnic area
- visit the playground
Dunwoody Nature Center Patches
DNC patches are $3 per patch.